Hello friends, today we will tell you what the USB Cable is, how many types of it are, who are the versions of this and what is the data transfer speed of the USB cable. Friends, you will have to use all the USB cables, but do you know which is the latest USB type or whose data transfer speed is the most and what is the USB cable used in your mobile. If you want to know all this, then you will have to read our post for this so that you understand all USB cable in detail.
What is USB?
The full form of USB is “Universal Serial Bus”. This is something you can do to create a Connection between two compatible devices, you can easily transfer data to the data, and you can use it universally. It was composed by Compaq, DEC, Intel, IBM, Microsoft, NEC and Nortel companies in January 1996.
Types of USB Connectors or USB Cables
Now let’s talk about the USB Connectors so different from these USB versions. Many people think that the USB Type C is USB 3.0 or USB 3.0 or they are similar in the same way but that is not the case because those versions are different and that your connectors are also one They are different.
USB Connectors is of three Types
1. USB Type A – Its Shape is Rectangular and it is the most commonly used connector. In your USB mouse, in the Pen drive, at the end of the Charging Cable, or the connector you see on your hard drive is the USB Type A.
2. USB Type B – This connector is not used normally. This connector’s Shape is like a little Square which you might have seen in the printer, Modems in Scanner and in some specific Accessories.
3. USB Type C – You can also call it Future Connector because in almost all Devices in the coming time, you will find this Connector, which will help you to charge your mobile, but along with it you will also get data from You will be able to transfer and will be able to use a lot of External Peripherals. This connector is very small in size and is reversible, meaning it can be used in both ways, whether you use it upside down or straight.
If we talk about other devices such as digital cameras, smartphones or tablets, then you get a bit more USB type in it and what you get is Micro USB and Mini USB, it also happens in Type A and types Even in B. So you basically meet two types: Micro USB and two types meet Mini USB rest Type A, B, C. It was released in April 2000.
4. Micro USB – As you, all know that what is used in your mobile phones is Micro USB but that is Type A’s Micro USB, not Type A.
5. Mini USB – You get to see it in older Devices like old mobile phones, old MP3 Players or Music Players and Cameras.
Now, friends, we talk about USB versions. See, there are so many versions of USB, but which is Main and which we also use most commonly! Those we also hear about are as follows.
1. USB 1.x or 1.0 – It was released in January 1996! The data transfer speed limit was 1.5 Mbit (low bandwidth or low speed).
Due to its very low speed and due to some deficiencies in it ! it could not stay in the market for a long time.
2. USB 1.1 – It was released in August 1998 and the data transfer speed limit was 12 Mbit / s (fast speed).
It is considered very slow today, hence it is used very little now but when! This was launched, it was considered very fast.
3. USB 2.0 – This was released in April 2000 ! the data transfer speed limit was 480 Mbit / s (High Speed or High Bandwidth).
Its speed was slightly better than the earlier version, but then after that! there was a much higher USB version of Launch that was USB 3.0.
4. USB 3.0 – It was released in November 2008 and we also call it USB Super Speed. The data transfer speed limit is 5 Gbit / s. It was very fast compared to the first and second versions.
5. USB 3.1 – It was released in July 2013 and we also call it USB Super Speed 2. The Data Transfer Speed Limit, which is 10 Gbit / s. It transfers the fastest data